To manage users on your account first login and then click on Manage Staff in the left hand menu. A list of your account's staff members will appear. You can have up to 10 staff members and we advise you to always have at least two, a primary and a secondary contact.
Adding a Staff Member
- To add a staff member click the Add Staff Member button.
- Fill out their details and select the permissions you would like them to have.
- Click Add
- The new staff member will then receive an automatic email from our system inviting them to set their password and log in.
Removing a Staff Member
- To remove a staff member click on the blue minus "-" sign in front of the staff member's name.
- A confirmation dialogue will appear.
- Click OK.
Editing Your Details
You can edit your own name and email address. Please note this function must not be used to give your account to another person. If you wish to asses a person see Adding a Staff Member above.
- To edit your name or email address click on User Preferences
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on Edit Account.
- Update the details and click save.
All requests will be check and approved or rejected by the EMQN Team. If the request shows us that someone else is being given the account it will be rejected.