You can apply for an account here. Having an EMQN account will allow you to purchase EQA schemes and submit and view your results. There is no membership fee.
Once you have applied for an account a member of the EMQN team will check the details and approve it.
We process applications for accounts daily, however it may take up to three days to complete the approval. You will then receive an automatic e-mail from our system inviting you to log into your new EMQN account.
We may reject your application or seek further information under the following circumstances:
- An account from the same organisation already exists.
- An account from the same organisation has been closed due to non-payment of an invoice.
- Information is missing or unclear.
- The email address of the Secondary contact is the same as the Primary Contact's.
- We cannot locate the organisation, or validate that it exists.
- The billing address is that of an organisation that sponsors a scheme.
We are aware that some organisations such as large hospitals or healthcare networks may have multiple accounts for different laboratories at the same address. In this case, the Organisation's Names should be different for each department. (i.e. Pathology Department or Medical Genetics).