The ILR is the Individual Laboratory Report. Once assessment is complete, participants will be informed that their provisional ILR is available for download from their EMQN account. The provisional ILR is subject to change even if a laboratory does not make an appeal. This is because the finding of an appeal, or other considerations, may lead to changes in how all participants have been provisionally marked.
Provisional IRLs are clearly marked as provisional.
When do I get my ILR?
The reports are issued in three stages:
- Provisional ILR is published
- Appeals process takes place (unless the EQA is a Pilot)
- Final ILR is published
All contacts of an EMQN account will be notified when these are available so, please ensure your contact details are up to date.
Accessing your ILR
Once your ILR has been issued then you can access it by following these steps:
- Login to your account
- Select Schemes in the left-hand menu
- Select the Scheme Season in the drop-down menu in the top right-hand side
- Click Search
- Click on the name of the Scheme
- Scroll down to Quality Assessment Results
- Click View Documents next to the Individual Laboratory Report (ILR)
- Download the ILR document