The ILR is the Individual Laboratory Report. When marking is complete participants will be informed their provisional ILR is available on their account. The provisional ILR is subject to change even if a lab does not make an appeal. This is because finding of appeals or other considerations may lead to changes in how all participants have been provisionally marked.
Provisional IRLs are clearly marked as provisional.
When do I get my ILR?
The results are issued in three stages:
- Provisional IRL
- Final ILR.
The Primary Contact will be notified when these are available so please ensure your details are up to date.
On some occasions we are aware that communications may not reach the Primary Contact. We therefore suggestion that a note is made of the intended publication date so the right to appeal the Provisional ILR is not missed. We have several places you can find the actual or provisional publication information:
- Scheme calendar
- The scheme instructions
- The live information bar on the bottom of the front page
Please contact us if you are unsure of publication dates.
Accessing your ILR
If your provisional or final ILR has been issued then you can access it by following these steps:
- Login to your account
- Select Schemes in the left hand menu
- Select the Scheme Season in the drop down menu in the top right hand side
- Click Search
- Click on the name of the Scheme
- Scroll down to Quality Assessment Results
- Click View Documents next to the Individual Laboratory Report (ILR)
- Download the ILR document